Ginsberg Jacobs LLC provides business-oriented legal solutions to public and private entities in the areas of corporate, finance, litigation, real estate, tax and tax credits. Our innovative business model departs from the “large firm” approach. We deliver client focused legal services that are both efficient and of the highest quality.
Sale of three (3) apartment projects in IL totaling $114,250,000 on behalf of a private real estate investment company.
Represented lender in $20 million loan for purchase of a 202,036-square-foot shopping center in west suburban Wheaton.
Represented a Chicago-based joint venture, between Origin Capital and Randolph Street Realty Capital, in acquisition of LUX24, a high-end multifamily project located in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood.
Represented purchaser of 19 REO and NPL assets, in aggregate of $23 million, with negotiation of JV documents and seller financing.
Represented hotel REIT in purchase of $88 million Chicago gold coast hotel through cash and stock, and reflag to Hyatt.
Represented owner in short sale of $32 million Chicago gold coast hotel and restaurant.
- GJ Welcomes Charles M. Baum to the Firm March 7, 2014
- Long Odds: Commercial Mortgagors Fighting to Keep Their Property During Foreclosure Have Few Options February 28, 2014
- Jared Rothkopf named Rising Star by Illinois Super Lawyers 2014 January 21, 2014
- 1.23.14 – Darryl Jacobs Speaks on Panel: NMTCs, ITCs, PTCs, Oh My! January 2, 2014
- Sonny Ginsberg Quoted in CRAIN’S Chicago: Urban Retail Exec Fights Back December 6, 2013