Ginsberg Jacobs LLC provides business-oriented legal solutions to public and private entities in the areas of corporate, finance, litigation, real estate, tax and tax credits. Our innovative business model departs from the “large firm” approach. We deliver client focused legal services that are both efficient and of the highest quality.
Represented a Chicago-based joint venture, between Origin Capital and Randolph Street Realty Capital, in acquisition of LUX24, a high-end multifamily project located in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood.
Represented purchaser of 19 REO and NPL assets, in aggregate of $23 million, with negotiation of JV documents and seller financing.
Represented hotel REIT in purchase of $88 million Chicago gold coast hotel through cash and stock, and reflag to Hyatt.
Represented owner in short sale of $32 million Chicago gold coast hotel and restaurant.
Represented lender in $55 million loan used to acquire and renovate student housing on the University of Virginia campus.
Representation of i2A Fund in connection with its investment in Pangea Payments, Inc.
- Darryl Jacobs Speaks on Panel: Combining State and Federal New Market Tax Credits June 5, 2013
- ICSC Retail Real Estate Convention May 2013 March 22, 2013
- Daniel Cole quoted in CRAINS on the Risks Associated with Outlying Development Projects March 13, 2013
- Loan Workout Advisor Vol. 3- “The Aftermath of Cypress Creek”, By Thomas M. Lombardo February 21, 2013
- Darryl P. Jacobs invited to Washington D.C. by Federal Government February 20, 2013