Ginsberg Jacobs LLC provides business-oriented legal solutions to public and private entities in the areas of corporate, finance, litigation, real estate, tax and tax credits. Our innovative business model departs from the “large firm” approach. We deliver client focused legal services that are both efficient and of the highest quality.
Sale of three (3) apartment projects in IL totaling $114,250,000 on behalf of a private real estate investment company.
Represented lender in $20 million loan for purchase of a 202,036-square-foot shopping center in west suburban Wheaton.
Represented a Chicago-based joint venture, between Origin Capital and Randolph Street Realty Capital, in acquisition of LUX24, a high-end multifamily project located in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood.
Represented purchaser of 19 REO and NPL assets, in aggregate of $23 million, with negotiation of JV documents and seller financing.
Represented hotel REIT in purchase of $88 million Chicago gold coast hotel through cash and stock, and reflag to Hyatt.
Represented owner in short sale of $32 million Chicago gold coast hotel and restaurant.
- “Why Wall Street Loves Houses Again” an Article about Ginsberg Jacobs’ Client, Invitation Homes October 2, 2013
- 10.16.13 – ICSC Shopping Center Law Conference September 4, 2013
- 9.30.13 – 3rd Annual IMN Bank & Financial Institution Conference on Real Estate Workouts August 27, 2013
- 9.26.13 – Sonny Ginsberg, Featured Speaker at Chicago Multifamily Forum August 21, 2013
- 9.16.13 – Darryl Jacobs to Speak at the 2013 Indian Country Affordable Housing & Economic Development Conference August 20, 2013